What Steps Do I need To Take To Sell My House ?
The steps to selling your house are actually quite simple –
- Write down any questions that you have in advance.
- Keep in mind that we have done this for 17 years so questions are welcome.
- Give us a call to schedule a time to take a look and get a cash offer.
Do You Buy Houses With Debt, Back Dues, or Foreclosure?
Yes, while all circumstances are different we have several options to pay off existing debt on a property along with a cash offer for the value of the home.
How Long Does The Process Take?
The process can take 2 to 4 weeks with our easy 3 step approach:
- Call or message us with your contact details along with house address.
- Be available to show the house or leave a safety box with key.
- We will make a cash proposal without the hassle of banks, appraisals and red tape.
Will I Get Fair Market Value ?
Obviously, since we are working in the real estate market there is a fair market value for homes. House Zebra specializes in buying homes without the seller having to make conventional repairs, curb appeal, and the hassle of preparing the home. Then we invest in the home by making those repairs, updating cosmetic appeal, and handling miscellaneous preparation. So we do leave some room so that the seller receives a hassle-free, fast experience and so our company makes a profit in that process.
Can You Answer Questions By Phone?
Of course! We’re always happy to answer any questions you might have about House Zebra. Simply contact our seller support line at: (619) – 890 – 8952