The phrase ‘We Buy in ANY Condition’ lets sellers know that we are willing to buy houses that are either in poor condition or, for one reason or another, might not be attractive to all buyers. This includes some of the following reasons:
- Houses with serious structural issues such as foundation, roof, plumbing, or electrical problems.
- Houses located in less than desirable or high-crime neighborhoods.
- Houses that are located in flood plain or in areas prone to the effects of weather.
- Houses with high-interest rates or undesirable mortgage financing.
- Houses with payments or balances that are too high for the owner to handle.
- Houses that have bad memories for the homeowner, such as a death, divorce, or tragedy.
- Houses that no longer serve the needs of the homeowner — too big, too small, inconvenient location, and so on.